Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Deep conditioning

I am always looking for new things to try on my hair. Having curly hair can be one heck of a pain in the buns. There are many home-made hair masks that I have tried & ended up liking  a few of them. Today I found a hair mask that worked wonders for this hair dew ! My mom & I took a trip to Walgreens to pick up a few refills on my meds. I found this deep conditioning mask & thought I would give it a try. It is now my new favorite deep conditioning treatment ! Wholly soft curls & no more frizz ! It says to leave on your hair for ten minutes, but I left it in for half an hour & my hair is unbelievably soft. Wahhhoooo, it just made my day.

1 comment :

  1. excellent blog VITA Farms Provides Services for natural farm fresh Gir cows A2 milk, A2 milk doorstep delivery Mumbai, Gir cows milk home delivery in Mumbai, Desi cow Milk in Mumbai, A2 milk, Gir cows milk Mumbai, Best organic milk India Desi Cow, Gir Cow Milk, Organic Milks, A2 Milks Home Delivery in Mumbai call us +91-7303876876

    ReplyDelete